Join our #CelebrateCancerHeroes Fundraiser
Host a Fundraiser - Form
Celebrate your Cancer Hero in June and join Cupcakes of Hope in making a difference in the lives of children with cancer.
Host your own mini bake sale fundraiser and raise money to support these brave children and their families. Every R10 counts, so get baking and make a difference!
- Bake 24/48 cupcakes to celebrate your Cancer Hero in June.
- Share your bakes with friends, family, colleagues and neighbours.
- Swop your bakes for cash donations of R10-R20 to help kids with cancer.
- Give the donations to Cupcakes of Hope to help 250 cancer warriors monthly.
Cupcakes of HOPE is a registered non profit (NPC 2012/103028/08) and a community-driven cause that aims to raise awareness around childhood cancer and raise funds for children with life threatening diseases. The concept is simple, bake cupcakes or cookies, ask your family, friends and colleagues to donate R10-R20 for a sweet treat, and help us ‘Bake A Difference’ in the lives of children in need, it’s so rewarding and so much fun. Any recipe can be followed as long as you remember to add the secret ingredient, it has to be baked with LOVE.
Cupcakes Of Hope fundraisers are hosted by volunteers throughout the year in a wide variety of formats. The funds raised enables us to financially assist more than 200 little patients every month by paying for their medical or day-to-day expenses, this is by far the SWEETEST way to help save a life.
These fundraisers can be hosted at any time but here are a few dates that you can
#BakeADifference and join in the fun:
- 17/05/2023: World Baking Day
- 04/06/2023: Cancer Survivors Day
- September: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- 30/09/2023: National Cupcake Day 4 Kids with Cancer
- 31/10/2023: SuperHero Day
With these Cupcakes of HOPE events we want to give
HOPE to the newly diagnosed,
SUPPORT those who are currently on treatment,
CELEBRATE those who have beaten cancer and
HONOUR those who gained their angel wings.
Thank you for joining our Cupcake Angel Team.
God bless and please stay safe.
Sandy, Lucy, Rochelle, Stephanie and Lori
Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD and do good