If you would like to support our cause and help create awareness at your company or your child’s school, register now to host your own Party of HOPE. To see what others have done, go to our gallery by clicking on the picture.
If you are a full time cake decorator or just someone who LOVES baking, this is your opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life. We are asking you to please bake and donate cupcakes for our National Cupcake Day on the 29 September 2018. As soon as a list of coordinators is available we will put a link to it here. These cupcakes will be given to the public for a R10 donation. The only requirement is that these cupcakes must be made with LOVE.
Click below on the photos to view galleries of previous years…
Drop us an email and we will let you know what the upcoming events are and how you can get involved for example:
– Sponsor one of our Cupcake Workshop for the little warriors
– Donating products for our Cupcake Fundraisers
– Donating toys & goodie bags for our hospital visits/cupcake workshop/birthday surprises
Cupcakes of Hope Banking Details:
Branch : Three Rivers
Branch code : 198765 or 193305
Account no : 1028740565
Payments via Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ
Become a Cupcake Angel by registering for one of the following:
– Volunteer on the National Cupcake Day 4 Kids with Cancer – 29 September 2018
– Host a “Party of HOPE” at your work or school (February – December)
Thank you to the amazing team at Mugg & Bean! They have launched an amazing cupcake during September 2016 and all proceeds were donated to our cause! Thank you to Mugg & Bean for raising R 550 000 last year. Please remember to go and support this campaign again in September 2018!